Verifire CCTV Early Fire & Smoke Detection Systems
1. Physically adjusting the Lens viewing angle.
First of all, we shall zoom in on the camera physically to view the object we need to detect.
2. GKB NC6960VD has the Lens Zoom & Focus adjustment; please use the hexagonal driver to adjust.
Please select “Z” to zoom in the shooting view, then adjust “F” to focus the picture.
3. ZOOM in on the video will enable the detected object to be enlarged. You may see from the FLAME WINDOW above the VASE. The picture at the left is ZOOM OUT, the VASE looks small in the video. The picture at the right is ZOOM IN, the VASE looks larger in the video and the size is much larger than the FLAME WINDOW, which means, the detection could be faster.
(IF the FIRE is smaller than the FLAME WINDOW (ON THE RED SQUARE), the algorithm will not be able to trigger.)
4. Fire & Smoke Line Setting:
After adjusting the lens & focus, please check the FIRE LINE and it should be higher than your detected object.
And the SMOKE LINE should be higher than the fire line, to reach the top of the image.
5. After the adjustments are done, we shall go through the next step- “RECORD & Ignite Fire” for detection test.
Please go to SYSTEM => SD CARD STORAGE => Receive the Video bit stream => Click “RECORD”
b. IGNITE FIRE:
Please go to Verifire => FIRE & SMOKE Setting => “CREATE FLAME WINDOW.
This “FLAME WINDOW” is referred to the fire size of 1/500 from the video screen. Once the fire size is larger than this size, the Fire Detection Algorithm will trigger and start to identify if it is a fire. If the fire size is smaller than this FLAME WINDOW, the algorithm will not be able to trigger.
c.AFTER clicking IGINITE FIRE and TESTINGà DOWNLOAD VIDEO CLIP.
Followed STEP # 4 => a. “RECORD” function
Click: SYSTEM => SD CARD STORAGE => SEARCH and VIEW the RECORDS
Please select the DATE& KEY IN the TIME FRAME to search manual recorded videos.
It will show you the result of the recorded videos. In this case there are 4 found.
Then, it will appear on the list of the manual recorded video clips. Please click and download the videos ONE by ONE. We will need these videos to be fed to our program in order to know the detection issue.
Please check on the download folder to see the videos. If these are not in the download folder please check where the browsers download folder is and the video data will be found there.