Video Fire Detection System
Preemptive measure, safety and secure
Losses of life, properties, environmental hazards and injuries have dramatically increased in the last few decades despite the great technological advances in fire alarms and smoke detectors. The insufficient methods of most fire detection systems in achieving the early stage detection of smoke and fire have become one of the critical reasons why structural fires caused so much damage to persons and properties. Other reasons are:
- Slow and poor detection time- smoke needs physical migration first towards where the smoke detector before alarm triggers. It may take up to 5 minutes before the alarm sets off.
- Time consuming verification and inability for remote confirmation – personnel have to go to the spot and visually verify.
- Requirement for regular maintenance – maintaining and inspecting required to be done regularly
- Expensive installation and monitoring – Installing several smoke detectors can be costly as well as employing people to monitor them 24 x 7.
Our Video Fire Detection System Solution:
PowerCCTV recognizes the great need for an early stage detection of the presence of smoke and flame thus Verifire solution was built. It uses the VID technology or video image detection to detect smoke and flame be it at night or day. Verifire is composed of algorithms that are video-based that allows the IP Cameras and NVR to be integrated to deliver a perfect all in one smoke and flame detection solution. Verifire can cover wide open spaces and high ceilings that require the capability of getting an instant visual confirmation.
Benefits of Verifire:
1. Quick & Proven Earliest Fire Detection – In just a matter of 20 seconds or less, the equipment will sound off the alarm and also pointing out the exact location where the flame started.
2. Cost effective package – Verifire utilizes security cameras to perform analysis on the videos thus it can detect both flame and smoke.
3. Time efficient – Verifire pinpoints the exact location without requiring personal visual verification. The staff or personnel just needs to be dispatched at the location indicated by the system with the fire extinguisher.
4. Extremely reliable – Verifire can deliver an instant replay or the live video of the presence of flame and smoke which literally works like human eyes for instant verification.
5. Remote control management – Verifire NVR is able to turn off the alarming sound, indicate fire and send picture messages to concerned parties.
6. Onvif IP camera expandability – Verifire NVR is able to add Onvif certified cameras without any issues.
7. Superior immunity to false alarms – Verifire produces the most minimal false alarms than other brands.
- Verifirecan identify the presence of flame and smoke through the changes in the pixels within the video footages unlike the traditional system that uses videos only in identifying it.
- Verifire applies algorithms which mimics the way a person’s brain decides.
- Verifire can measure the amount of light, color, movement and the shape of the pixels accurately identifying a potential smoke or flame.
- Verifire uses the flame flickering as well as changes detected in the area covered by the video images to gauge whether the signal is correct or false.
Simple Network Connection of Verifire
VeriFire Alarm & Recording Package
Verifire Useful Applications:
- Historic Relics
- Railways’ stations
- Oil tanks
- Chemical storing plants
- Mining fields
- Oil processing plants
- Power plants
- Boiler rooms
- Senior home care
- Dump sites for ammunition
- Maintenance Docks of Airplanes